Friday, December 24, 2010

only keep memories, already beautiful

Looking forward to is common, the heart of love, arises from love, I give you may not be enough heat and bold and unrestrained, but real and firm, so, I hope you give the same response. We live side by side in the world, not alone and helpless. Love, don't just one thing, that kind of unrequited love, love, if there is hope, please strive for, if inconclusive, please let go,  I love you, of course, with you about, if I love get a response, can we have a real love each other, cheerful, joy, if my love to you is unwell, I'll be blessing, will also continue to find their own happiness. Love is not necessarily to greatness is beautiful, and wind drizzle sufficient; Love is not necessarily tragedy to shock, all lovers be ordinary sufficient.
I love you, have nothing to do with you, perhaps is but one built dream city, a person smile, a personal tears, and you are but a I does not want to put the dream city shadow, can be buried in the bottom of my heart, can hide into the tip, but not realistic to enter my world. That isn't love, leaving only memorial memories.
Once upon a time, in the campus net, always see some people, begging cross-examine: unrequited love is love? Now, I probably also answer, calculate. But that is only the beginning, good start. Perhaps, love of the whole can be divided into three words: if love, please express, If love, please deep love. If love, please bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment