Friday, November 18, 2011

tender coming like the tides



I opened my photo scrapbook, photo scrapbook and enjoyed a laugh in the photos. A picture of differ backgrounds, different posture photos, disc the footprints of my life. Each photograph is a kind of content-rich special language; every photograph namely the most incipient, most straight hieroglyphs; each photograph namely in that particular environment, I refrigerate. It looks by the time of my concentration, temperament, culture,Moncler Jackets Online, intellect. I flip from sheet apt sheet with my photo album, tin no aid merely say: I said: I thankful the juvenile themselves. The photo looks,Tularosa Lace Up UGGs, exudes youthful temperament, bright eyes full of lust for learning. Pure face if I penetrate the grass in the spring. I enjoy growing their own. I stood breast bulging green woods, favor a silently growing ring of ginkgo; I took a wide straw hat standing on the field; like a wheat is filling. Shore of the beach where I sat,UGG Bomber Boots, looking the eyes record beautiful moments and the moment the sea together. I obliged the maturity of their own. Dark clouds, I entered navel old,Moncler Cheap, the skin is no longer tender, tin be one climate of chic women adds apt the magnetism. Vicissitudes of annuals left in my eyes a few fine lines, and that which I treasure apt disburse, hope, sagacity and open-minded. I like catching pictures, at the peak of I work, if it is mountain rill, the bustling city, or the quaint town, I ambition put a better landscape and interesting moments fixed in the photo. My household has four albums, it is my pride and precious asset. Which an is her husband, two of my own, this is another son. Each photograph to be on what situation,UGG Cove Boot, what ought be put, has its reasons. These fragments of my life ambition be merged in accordance with the time in my album. With the development, a friends photo, has quietly into my album. When I succeed, anytime I was a setback,Channing UGG Boots, whenever I miss him, I will come to appreciate someone. One of the story and mood in this picture can be awakened in, and thanks to their feelings. It is inclusive of a anecdote that only you memorize, the picture of condensed sentiment, will all remain in the corner of my mind, it is my own personal space. Appreciation is a beautiful, enjoy a treat when you solitary, put melody partition, open your photo album to enjoy the photos,UGG Roxy Short, soothing music will make you back down quondam the age good times, the images will induce warm memories of memories. When you are ambition for a time, put a soulful songs open your photo album, enjoy the photos, so tender coming like the tides, dipped himself. Although immediately I am a web album, yet I still choose the traditional photo album, because I like the dead of night, opened on a light, open My pictures, let your thoughts in appreciation of where the waves.

No comments:

Post a Comment