Wednesday, January 19, 2011

For her old travel convenient


When my career after, mother has no son, or by your mother as usual. Every day she sat company shuttle bus arrive dining room to help wash the vegetables, or to a company in the vegetable plot DaYao weeding, fertilizing, help. For her old travel convenient, I gave her arranged for a car, but she seldom sit, saying is not and everybody together dull. I know she is afraid waste gas, return afraid troublesome driver. This is mother!

In November of 2008, mother knew his dying, the old girl took my hand will I must satisfy her a wish. I say: "mother, you say, I must promise you." Old man then breathed sighs of relief, as against the torture of his face is just a child leaves a brilliant smiling face. She said: "I saved up more than 10 million dollars, this is my decades pinching pennies saved down. I left, you use the money for a nickel less among employees, even I please everyone to eat the last meal."

Mom, you experienced difficulty the six children grow-up, you will go, still worrying son career, I know, you are wanted to use their own full strength, again for a son, let the son, remember that in love for the greatness of territory, love others must be better than love oneself!

No comments:

Post a Comment