Wednesday, January 26, 2011

will not give parting helplessness

Although are located in the other side of the world, but the Antarctic and arctic completely different, the arctic is actually a surrounded by land freezing Antarctic ocean, and is surrounded by a oceans by mountains and lakes composed of mainland China. In the photo, visited the Antarctic teammates often plaint arctic landscape to me than the Antarctic vary greatly, and take photos as evidence that I admired unceasingly.

Many wants with photo back to this a ride! The arctic trip let me do not contain fell in love with the sea and fell in love with the polar regions, also fell in love with the photo. No matter where to miss a moment to all the photo did not stop. The captain WangJianZhong, chief ZhuBing, head FuBingWei, old rail 1983, engineers yuan eastern, China ocean university JiaoYuTian teacher, the state oceanic administration second Marine research institute of XueBin wait for me in the arctic make friends will again with photo to war, less than a month and arctic return to travel, and this one is straight half a year, I could feel their exhaustion and helpless, if not the country needs, who is willing to such rush about overworked? Can't help them do what, only bless their sailing peace, everything is smooth.

Many friends message praised my blog music listen, this song of Matthew Lien Bressanon (farmers) does hallam harp is one of my favorite songs. Sad saxophone, low French number, and express incisively and vividly. And this, is what I at the moment of mood. It gave me in XueLongChuan on friends right, let this song to accompany their journey.

Paris is a can walk change scene place, even if you don't go into any a museum or palace, in on the streets of Paris, still can feel the beauty of Paris everywhere.

Leave photo has spent seven days, the time for seven years, like a long hard part. Someone said to him, "leave warm comfortable home, people often can meet another myself, and I, in the photo found another themselves, a coloured himself. Without a photo of my life, suddenly lost color...

No comments:

Post a Comment