Wednesday, January 19, 2011

with a large good big beauty


Mama, you stop worrying! You laugh, your JiaYanYiHang, your life-giving spring breeze and rain, your great love of heart, have blend in my veins, my soul. I always feel your dense, breathing your aloes, with a large good big beauty of heart, to face the patient,

Facing the gain and loss, facing the career, facing the family...

My students are constantly to me about marriage articles issued heckle: marriage really so important? People have to get married?

I used to discuss is more about the collective human choice, but he is a personal problem. Since is a personal problem, we can from two aspects to answer this question.

When kierkegaard in collective, idea, such as the universal human spiritual phenomenon, he stressed out question I was that individuals. : Also seems to be trying to reduction in humans do not for this world naming the poetic chaotic world. Indeed, at that time, Plato stressed in the idea has not produced, humans still without universal justice, nature also without universal form of marriage. But since human's thinking started to influence the own life, start for this world naming and gradually classification, humans will be various ideas classify. The collective consciousness of birth, and soon limit the spread of the individual consciousness.

No comments:

Post a Comment