Monday, October 22, 2012

my face suddenly boiling




I do not know how many women will peek into my life after I, perhaps in a corner of the cafe; perhaps in the edge of the seat of the journey; suppression Perhaps in the corner inadvertently rub shoulders and then panic fleeting , encounter a blossoming love. Like a brilliant fireworks, in the heart of each other, leaving the beautiful, leaving a warm, leaving unforgettable memories. Wan Lin Xi is such a woman. Acacia, such as red beans, the more to build more. Love is like a kite, and finally broken line in the hands of each other, flew farther and farther. We love, encounter Jiangnan rainy, but wandering in a confused time. Met her a few years ago, when our love is just ignorant, but be afraid, even if it is off the point out. If time can give us some courage, then why should so much regret and emotion. It was early March, the weather is getting warmer. Organizations to travel, we are choosing the Jiangnan, early in the morning, pack a bag UGG Over Knee Cable Boots, and embarked on a journey. At first we are all in high spirits, and bumps along the way, the days slowly down the dark, everyone was asleep, I leaned against the window on the sidelines. The silence of the dark night, out of the window, one or two stars lonely hanging in the sky. I do not know for a long time, I sleep drowsily, shook my companions, fast and get off to! Wake up already morning, I was so excited that I stood up and rushed to the outside of the vehicle. Along the way, we all talked and laughed, the place we go to is called Watertown's small towns, because it is the path, we have to walk. Everyone going around here do not know where went around. Finding locals had to find out find out, the huge town, you want to but it is so difficult to find someone to go most of the day and did not see a Ren Yinger. This article from the past touching story and everyone had to sit on the side of the road to rest, seeing already noon, we are always not silly sitting, before the line more than 10 minutes, and saw a small stream, the stream many kinds of willow, clear brook slowly through the town, bluestone trail, striking out crisp footsteps. Town by quaint houses, all revealed traces of history. Walking a little while, and finally saw a girl leaning against the side of the brook willows. We push cried let me go, I had in the past helpless. Girl always back to us UGG Suburb Crochet Short, I do not yell. Went to the girl behind, she still did not find me. Just gently patted her on the shoulder, and a hint of turn, as pure Chol clean face, bright eyes, and I stood there motionless innocently. Girl curiously at me, may I ask, what do you want? Discourse with a heavy dialect. I Huiguo Shen, oh, I ask Lishui Town, how to go? We travel from the field to get lost. The girl hand pointed streams, walk along this stream, and not a moment to. I thanked the girl would go to a companion. Everyone starting with the trip, I kept looking back. The girl still leaning willow beside the wicker slim, clear streams, quaint town UGG Clovis Boots, leaning against the crook woman, like a teacher 's picture. Could not go back, go back, until the sight of her figure. Companions ridicule teasing me: like people to chase chanting, or sprained neck can be nobody you. I Biede flushed but could not say a word. Little while to the Township, most of the day away, we are all tired early after dinner we rest. How I could not sleep one visible in the window, black did not do this time of day, the birds occasionally twelve birds coming home across the mountains. And soon, a crescent crescent its way up to the top of the hill. The soft a light sprinkling silence Guzhen, all integrated into the the Jiangnan dream. A quietly open courtyard, the light shut the door to go out. No one in the street, only their own company, and that the shadow of the Yingyingchaochao The stream along the street is still just at this time able to clearly hear the sound of the water, crisp, distant, echoing UGG Classic Argyle Knit. A shot from behind me, come back familiar and unfamiliar faces, I was surprised to look at it and she could not say a word. She said playfully: how? Do not know me? I was hesitant to answer, no, no. She and I sat together on a small stream, she told me her name Wanlin eve very poetic name, like her character. She said Watertown She is also, because of family reasons, the junior high school graduates not continue to study. She told me she wanted to go outside, she will not be buried in this town. I lament for her, not lament the hardship of her fate, but she did not know the complexity of the outside world. Go when she said to me: go out to play tomorrow, I'll take you to the Liyuan see pear. No reason to refuse, and nodded. Next day companions are planning to go to the mountain to play, they knock on the door early in the morning, get up, we have to go out, are you going ah? You still have to go find the girl? Outside a burst of laughter. And has been reluctant to get up, but unfortunately they had to go first. Until we all run away, I will be quick to get up, as about to come to a small stream, she had been waiting in there. Wait until I approached her, she looked round faint smile You're here, I'll show you Liyuan play with me, come with me. I say: you are very early. I obediently followed her behind. Soon they saw large tracts of white She points, you see such a large pear, but is difficult to see it! I nodded to respond to her. She took me until the time of Liyuan, the full House of floral, intoxicating heart. She took my hand and run in the flowers being run a long way, and she took me into a log cabin. She identified a kite, smiled and said to me: go, we go fly a kite. She took me to a relatively open space, I squatted on the grass, staring at her, pulled out a camera one another a. She has always come back to me a faint smile. Wait until the kite flying high, she quietly sat next to me, the two people have not a word to say. Lying in the bushes, the warm spring, floral, accompanied by crisp robins, she looked to one side and asked me what kind of girls do you like? I pretended not hear clearly, what? She just shook her head to say: nothing. After two sentence did not say, slowly I am a little sleepy, and pretty soon I will be drowsy and fell asleep. Dreams do not know who in my ear and whispered, take me with you, okay? I did not big care, woke up close to noon, she stood to collect kite back and said to me: noon, go to my house for dinner. Followed her across a large, came to sit in a small house, the roof is already a rising smoke, I am afraid that someone at home. I was a little timid, she seems to see what I was thinking Infants UGG Erin Boots, calmly said to me: all right, and grandmother two at home, the parents are migrant workers. I touch the oh one. Into the house for the elderly and heard footsteps they yell Road, Lindsay, dinner! Dead girl, most of the day which went! The old lady heard a stranger's voice came out, Yo, guests ah fast into the house. Then put pull me inside, Lindsay reluctantly I shoot out the lip, and I think most people here are so hospitable! Old lady and I chatted a lot, I just could not help nodding respond with Lindsay is a past men working in the kitchen, and soon will end on a few dishes. Eaten, etc. Lindsay was busy working, I would hurry to leave, the old lady enthusiasm detain a guest, I was decisively rejected. Embarrassed, so I agreed to the next will come. Lindsay has been sent to the stream, and then said to me: Go home, do not let people worry for you. Take a long time back and she still is still in place, she waved at me, and I waved to her, and waved her away. But until I was out of sight of her, never seen her back. Back to the residence, and everyone has not come back, the owner of the house aunt asked me: how do you back them? I casually replied, perhaps wait a minute. A person back to the room, carefully looked at the photos in the morning. Lush green grass, silhouetted against the white pear Lindsay as has been light butterflies frolic among the flowers. That touch of pure smile, always gives a refined beauty. After a day, I would to go to the brook to wait for her, and she will always be on time at the river, she took my hand and always like ran Manshanbianye. Seeing a month's holiday is approaching. Go again Liyuan, long past flowering branches full of verdant shallow bud, tiny pears sporadically dotted in between. Then welcome old lady all the way up, excitedly took my hand and led me to the house. Lunch, while two people do not pay attention to her, then left. A man walking alone on the road, from time to time to go back to wait and see, they did not see her shadow. Back to the room, a man lying in bed unconsciously asleep, wake up already evening. Continued outside the human voice, it seems quite lively, dressed and out the door UGG Coats Outlet, one would see Lindsay 站在院子里, a group of people around her talking and laughing. Wait until I go downstairs, everyone invariably to shift attention to my body, my face suddenly boiling, I really do not know at that time how red face. Everyone around me Xiaqi Li patted me on the shoulder and said: Boy, oh well, to everyone who introduced this girl chanting. I muttered to not say a word, just catching Lindsay's hand to go outside the door. Went to the brook, and sat together on the pier, staring at her curiously. She was just embarrassed to say: I did not mean to embarrass you, but where you live is my aunt's house, I came to a little thing I did not wait for her to finish, I hugged her, she was stunned for a moment. I conspire her ear and: Lindsay, waiting for me, I will come to you. She just nodded his head, his eyes flashed a trace of sadness. The middle of the night, we were sitting side by side on the bridge, cold moonlight shrouded in this town. She just gently on my shoulder. If the time to be able to stop, my hope is to stop at the moment. Distant Whose sentimental children, resentment flute sound, both of us feel tears. Take the day, Lindsay is still leaning on the willows beside the brook. Just blankly looked at us, do not call her promise. Hurry had hastily left. Colorful fireworks, after all fireworks, wonderful gorgeous silent curtain. After actually never seen her, and also to look for her, I heard that she had married. Perhaps, some love, only to miss any of its stray in time. Just never encountered as peaceful town, never saw so pure Chol streams, those weeping willows, the woman can not forget. Event, I can be brave to take away, will how ending (past touching story of)

No comments:

Post a Comment