Monday, October 22, 2012

out of the cemetery




1 is already in mid-March, rainy window, home, was quick to quarrel turned days. Heavy objects Zala issued a dull sound, the glass floor, only a moment, out of a dazzling flowers. Looked at the things I see indifference, turned slowly, and lie in front of the window, into the head is full of endless rain, if not her daughter, I'm afraid you had already gone, right? You have been a slur on my cowardly incompetence, right? Roar, his tone is full of irony. All day, no more than words, he can be so loud speech, but it is between us, a quarrel between husband and wife. Ah! I despise you, and leave no daughter, and I'm leaving tomorrow! Do not think that only you can make me happy! He loves me, I know, but my heart is a gas! Bones of stubborn temperament always so than when. He was silent for a person standing on the balcony to smoke, and a then a. Ultimately, I go, no direction, do not know is not the real exodus. Anyway, is left, the abandoned young daughter with him, to find my happiness to so-called. Despite the reluctant daughter, the immediate also see his departure, she was holding my legs in tears at me poor. This article from the past and moving story turns warm again, this is a late spring rain, spring rain, cold weather climate, as the year came here, people unconsciously wrapped in his skirts. A shuttle in a crowded station, woodenly squeeze among the crowd, should I go? Where is my home? Over eighty elderly, walk hand in hand at the station ticket office, pedestrian initiative to row. Looking at the crowd avoidance direction innocently with the elderly behind. Buy the same ticket, and set foot on the same bus. The car is still surging poll, and finally found a seat to rest, looked up and was surprised to find the station that two elderly people sitting opposite. Lady friendly smile at me, I smile to should not even himself did not know that laugh in the end how pale. Bumps along the way, do not know when drowsy and fell asleep leaning against the window. Woke up it was dark to make out the window to the pitch-dark, ear train tracks a dull sound. At this point it is in the middle of the night, most people were asleep in the car. Opposite the old couple still tightly holding hands, even breathing also seemed to sleep soundly, the lady occasionally mouth to issue twelve babble dumb, the old man always unconsciously clenched the old lady's hand. Staring at all, I laughed dismissively, envy UGG Annabelle Outlet, or ironic world but also how many so firm love? Thinking about him, thinking about her daughter, the brain disorder that delay can not sleep, has sat to the eastern sky whitened. People vaguely wake up. Busy washing, eating. Car window flashed a fuzzy picture as leaning against the window, watching the rush to leave everything. Suddenly someone took my shoulder, I turned my head, the old lady I smiled blandly, girl, did not eat it? Eat together. Suddenly thought of their strong hand in hand to the old love, a time transfixed. She drew me onto the table, the old lady said, they intend to visit a daughter working in the distant daughter hectic time to go home, but to us old married couple went. Having also looked back at his wife is seriously eating bread, shallow laugh. The old lady asked my situation, I can not answer, only bowed his head silently eating the bread she handed nothing. Eaten, she tried to chat a lot, I just cope nod, but their hearts are already flew out the window. Car when the station, get off me where to go? The old lady in front of me shook his hand, I looked at the old woman, panic and repeatedly said, I'm sorry, I'm sorry, the old lady looked at me worried, girl, something to do yourself bored in my heart. I hold back the panic in the home, out for the day, really nothing. How I can answer? Self thought he was very powerful, unauthorized leave home, but no one familiar place to go UGG Butte Boots. The old man leaning on the side of inconvenience asleep, the old lady out of a bag clothes cover for the old man in the chest. When the old lady handles out of the palm of his hand, the old man abruptly awakened. Old lady hastened to put his hand back, he was at ease sleep. The old lady a little embarrassed to say: This old man, the older fell more like a child, not a moment people corpuscles. Seeing going to the station, and so the old man was asleep, the old lady began to pack up, huge bags piled up in one place. Looked at his hands alone only a small handbag, heart uneasy. The old lady Daolebeishui in front of me, I smile. Crisp sound, the glass instantly fall, broken in one place. I am embarrassed, looking at the old lady, she spit under the tongue, hastened to their feet down the side of the glass fragments. Looked at the old lady's lovely face action, I can not help but laugh. This article from the past touching story bought three lunch smoothly and gave the old lady, she pointed to the desktop, so I put down. Look closely and you'll notice the old man fast asleep against her, should be afraid of waking the old man. A hasty phone rings, took out his cell phone, he called, directly hang up, simply off the phone! Suddenly, life loud noise! Only a moment cries, screams, chaos into one. Feeling the compartment fierce flash, as if something heavy on his body, a black eyes, he fainted he woke up and found himself lying in a strange room, the air filled with the smell of disinfectant. Staring blankly in front of all, struggling to sit up, but found that he did not move. Desperately shouting, drew two or three nurses dressed in white. They panic and ran to my bed and said softly, Miss, you hurt, please, do not touch, tie we treat it? Stiff looking at the eyes of the people, staring nod. He stood outside the ward, anxiously pacing back and forth UGG Patent Paisley Outlet, see I woke up and immediately ran excitedly come see him immediately emotional, you go away you doing here? Did not you let me leave you? You are satisfied with it. I some not own. Doctors see this scenario, we Mangquan the the he the first to leave. Hospital, a crowded, noisy sound. Originally we sat shuttle derailed. Resulting in more than 100 people dead and 300 injured. I heard the next bed is a fifty years old gentleman, just long overdue him awake. Listen to the nurse, the old man does not matter, just fright lost consciousness later. This article from the past and moving story to listen to people say, the old man was unscathed before the disaster because of his wife with his own body to block the impact of the seat. Unfortunately, the old lady has already passed away, the old gentleman lying in bed completely unaware. Finally able to get out of bed and walk around, I slowly went to the old man in front, suddenly shocked, this is not the day gentleman sitting opposite me. The kindly old lady do? I panic moment covered his eyes with tears. Once loving daughter has vanished old man has not been, one morning, the old man woke up, a relentlessly shouting, like who's name, I asked, because she is looking old lady. However, how should I tell him? I can hide it from him, said the old lady has gone back to his daughter's home, and so restore his body to take him home. The old man believed the lies naively nod next day with medical treatment, the body will soon be restored to health. This article from the past touching story of just how should we do next? My mind went blank, if directly tell the old man how he blow? I do not dare to imagine, can only try to stall for time. My body has recovered only occasionally painful wound. I 趴在窗台上 hair, out came a burst of noise, the nurse informed me that the old man fainted panic. I rushed out of the crowd between, the old man has been loaded onto a stretcher, the nurses took him to the ward, I was disturbed to keep him, waiting for him to wake up. Worried, how can I explain it to him? Those who lie, and how to go round it? I kept thinking to feel they fell asleep, while shaking, I awakened from a dream. The old man kept shaking me, and then said to me: lisp my Komidori it? Fast also I Komidori! Moment the tears fall, weep not sound. He has been pestering me and looking Komidori, Komidori. Komidori old lady UGG Over Knee Cable Boots, who died ah! This article from the past touching story door, heard the cries the doctors hastily went to the ward. Told me that the gentleman hit over dementia, but the body does not matter. So call me to send back the old gentleman, after making inquiries, finally found the home of the old man's daughter. The daughter of the elderly is not at home, the message mother died UGG Kids Classic Boots, she must have been completely unaware of it. To the location of the daughter of the elderly, and waiting for a long time, and finally see a 17, eight women, came from a distance. I hastened to meet her, the old man also follow me ran over and pulled her daughter's hand and said: Komidori you how young it? Come with me home. Elderly daughter looked at me confused and I had to explain to her slowly. After listening to her sad to cry on each other, the old man was sitting beside his daughter grinning. The old man arrived at our home, I left. Strange city, it is inevitable that some fear unrest. A disaster, survived, left scars, but emotion. Heavy compression, resulting in rib fracture, often aching wound. But I know, another big pain of flesh, how Dide Guo hovered between life and death? A few days ago, the old lady's daughter called and said the old man refused to eat, the body is wasting away, so I went to see him. To there, the old man had been lying on the bed, pregnant with her legacy of holding the old lady phase, proceeded to giggle. The bedside several children already broke down in tears. His mouth whispering what, I hear you, but I know it was her husband's name, hoarse voice Komidori, such leapt from the loud noise from the soul. I cried tears like a broken string of beads is generally from the cheeks. He is gone, do not! He fell asleep, asleep forever, with a smile, which was a trip, or a dream. Dream them hand in hand, through the wind and rain, through a muddy, the end, or to go together indivisible. This article from the past and moving story I should be the old lady eldest daughter told to go ask the funeral procession along the way crying bursts, prompting several times through my tears. The road was muddy, and the air was filled with yellow paper incineration breath. Afternoon skies are gray heavy rain, but rarely stop. God also seem to love these two elderly blessing of a lifetime, but also sad for these children of the pain off enterohepatic It was getting late, the crowd of mourners dilute sparse Su back, cries died away. The homing Juanniao two this coming from a distance, standing on in Xinfen wreaths, danced, cried ....... out of the cemetery, was surprised to find distant sky clouds lifted, the sun Bosa and warm sunset flush. Beside flowers and leaves, South YanBei normalized. Love wandering in time. Even though the time confusion, still love you. Took out his cell phone, computer dialed his phone. He just panic and asked me, where are you? Flies okay? The kids and I all miss you! Series that long list, I'm speechless, just touch points where the address. The next day, early in the morning he was awakened by the rapid ringtones, he said he went to the station, has to get off, and told me not to go out and so he came to me. A moment later, the door will be sounded a knock on the door, opened the door and children see I cry randomly, I panic lifted her, her head buried deep in his neck to. He slowly took the child, said a lot to me, did not hear what he said, just nods. The next day he set foot on the Return of the train UGG Classic Mini Outlet. This article from the past touching story to their house, he constantly repeated was back! Family in peace is the greatest happiness. The look of shock. I hugged him and cried, he softly comfort like comfort children do not cry, no one is good what? While she continued to dry my tears. I took his hand, interlocking fingers, I think I understand what love is, what marriage is. Responsibility, and unwavering commitment! Vigorous, never only a temporary, worldly love nothing exciting to steady. Event never stick to it, why does the hand, the event had in hand, life is doomed to never let go (past and moving story)

No comments:

Post a Comment