Tuesday, April 5, 2011

The ancients dress is

When I open my eyes, I now standing mbt shoes sale a prosperous market is the so-called people mountain people sea! Not what a long hair? My KAO how long hair than I? Thinks the longest I hair school here is really all not equal to! I inferiority of touched touch your hair 0.0! My hair when over the shoulder above? The last see color! What T.M.D dye shop? This hair dyed a few days before? How will fade? Yi? Head and something I took down a look! How can have Chai son! Then look at passers-by originally all wear a long robe. Ugh! Familiar! Seems like where seen! Oh. Right! What's this image TV inside... !The ancients!  such! On the other mbt kimondo I how come? Think that year the 21st century small cup (frontal 21st century just came out, and the name should be not very important here.) Not by an old woman on the bus again fill a class could have crossed? I clench fist thought: T.M.D Lao tze finally through!! Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha. The mother-in-law!!! You really is an angel (this parable...) How to know my dream when I was child,, haha so what invention is not mine? Hahaha I didn't think I'd name also can petitioned shout! Ha ha. When I found my hand still clung to the old woman on me here in these look kylin luminous shout! Is not it brought me here? Oh, I love being bought a small jiaqi you! But whenever I have a body of Noah while a sour taste ran out which come of shout? I'm surprised took a look oneself dress! How heel refugees in Africa similar (...) No more like a beggar!! No! My life how so miserable! Somebody else MBT Rafiki are a not-so-rich why I a cross is a beggar? Look again at the so-called Chai son fart! Clearly is a root chopsticks... I think I really hungry faint mind the mama mia I'll go home I want to leave this bird does not move bowels place! ...
A pair of black boots in front of me suddenly stopped me weak looked up at the blue is so day white is so cloud the 21st century as the sky and ~ just 21st century more than the sky was a beautiful matchless face I spoony looking at him unexpectedly dream can also saw the handsome boy! Ha ha! Follow my mind a cold warm liquid from my mouth outflow (known as saliva = =) etc. This isn't me on the bus saw the handsome boy? Just hairstyle changed. Clothes also changed but face identical! So we are looking at a sharp decline small eyes atmosphere: I was just going to the handsome boy is rapidly doubled from my pocket what is this baby of her mother-in-law? Movements are identical. Didn't expect him to purchase a piece of copper doubled from my pocket sighing said: ah shake! The poor beggar why or a retarded son? Say that finish. The one to be cleansed copper underground sighing mbt amali his head gone...

No comments:

Post a Comment