Tuesday, April 5, 2011

seemingly an elegant woman

But now the mbt uk store nana is still a nose a tear with my shoulder. The With the TV that let nana inside nothing like shout! Right to she just for those who should be the mule attitude of guards the close-fitting waitress! Poor mother-in-law wow!!mbt moto Miss what cry to cry didn't die you will cry you all what mean? Now who also cry I quickly kill him!

Just then the Yang Yang hand a face of impatient said. Wow sa! With certain a malicious role! Really!

When she finished the sentence scene seems to suddenly quiet down! Ugh! 100% of hate role!

For the woman to see a group of another group of too maid, maid is surrounded by what!

Gave a loud nu scold a way: you... You!! You can reverse!!!!!!! This what a scandal! Isn't one by one all want to see YanWangYe? Isn't this days start missing you miss revolt!!!!!!!! They were her the scared straight straus cold sweat! A succession of standing beside the prim go!

...

When the woman saw me and I saw her. Wow. That's called a beautymbt moto Beautiful can say is a delicate doll! Unfortunately my language didn't learn! I this person a see beauty chicken move! Especially this kind of beauty! I was particularly chicken move! Chicken moved even talked slurred!

See that beauty eyes were wide particularly big uh... !Is like but jackpot come round me as then darted to jilt to jilt the head! Please don't too chicken moved! My head is not ball!! Can not stand you so swing

Listen to Xi son she said:  that damned married a son, not za don't imperial hear! As long as Xi son back is good! Come back! Ohmyladygaga!

This should be my mother! This would never wrong!

Mom Xi son miss you so much!!! Miss you very much!! I took the opportunity to act in MBT Panda way: Xi son could differ personal run around from the home!!

Mule this just let me go to the poor and full of wisdom little head!

Gently with my hair! Said: Xi son good lovely shout! But, mom, what is it?

Er... This what break the how even mother don't know the meaning!

Is the meaning of the rub my mother the ceng mule clothes! Naive answered!

No comments:

Post a Comment