Thursday, April 7, 2011

opened the car door jumped

A young man from a single mbt uk sale back out.
Yo-yo jade kun you both where to? He got up big wow!
Forever? An a pair cigar city sell. Where do you? Is nearly trip or long? HaoYuKun and gallant E jump on both cars.
HaoChangQing out driving to come downstairs: to wuchang give city foreign trade carting fish. To put the things mount I take you guys a ride.
Talk by bike and tobacco between  car HaoYuKun and gallant fight on crowded into CheLou E toghter.
Early in the morning to liberalize the high-speed travelers dilute cars.
HaoChangQing right turn from the left hand instability on the steering wheel drive toward me a packet of 35 brand cigarettes: jade to a jiukun.
HaoYuKun just put a cigarette diao to HaoChangQing one Yang mouth right hand a exquisite exquisite quartz lighter then spit out a bunch of one inch to long purple flames.
HaoYuKun breathed in a scent nostrils appeared two strand of light the light smoke blurted, he could not help you normally 1.6-kilometre smoke the smoke old?
Greater China, big or, camellia, marlboro had any smoke what.
This 35 how much of a box?
Nine to QianEr.
HaoYuKun didn't talk again raised the wrist and smoke a bite. Deep
Hao E glances at a HaoChangQing drums on the steering wheel TingTing in his chest saw in ShuangZhang and shaking slightly vehicles such as fly. Nine to QianEr several plain words slowly in the mind on gallant E jumps, nine to QianEr gently QianEr cigarette close to nine new five corners. This is not smoking is sucked money which swallowing money!!!!! HaoChangQing indeed moneybags its press.
Hao months with wheels E brain together a rotating remembered evergreen ZanCun school next year, you going to teach building funds cover sponsoring?
Too much inappropriate too little dull at least million and 8,000 bai.
HaoYuKun shook the physique and deeply the mouthpiece cigarette: on the Spring Festival E an evergreen pair do funerals you have to mbt sandals the ah.
HaoChangQing crossed jiukun to laugh: jade say what then za brothers are short sponsored what I pack!
Hao E heart on both envy and admire a gush of ZanCun passion: evergreen who don't know this years you play hair play cars pulled hairs to take out swing to when bridge as long as word then let jade the invitation CARDS give you write jiukun greatly.
HaoChangQing have charged a smile slow longly say: now listen! We two ears didn't hang down shoulder both hands also didn't lead knee wealth is not that good hair just I this person didn't think too highly of the money I focus on who I want to take a mixture of money for exploring mystery! Outside HunShi dare to earn if they saw QianYan would dare take: I'm afraid I have no fork the driver floor sit.
HaoChangQing HaoYuKun listen to the words in flavour to deep fan confusion treachery is ignorance plays a pair of wild-eyed. Zhang
HaoChangQing look ahead of pavement two pedestrians gently press their klaxons then the release of conversation: that once ran long night discharged the cargo days haven't black I drove his car into a accommodation shop around just to think of the street a little blocks over a young women face look pretty ya MBT Rafiki cheerfully said 'eldest brother do me a favor? Bother you a little thing '. I haven't asked her what things? "but she then said, 'I want to give the child his father to buy one suit his dad have a I didn't talk to come over there and the size of the photograph not is not right. Cloth quite expensive to buy inappropriate strange but money. I see you this figure height with an that son fat thin ChaBuLi you help me try line not? '
HaoChangQing paused for a lesson I think this is what can't anyway oneself again nothing urgent asked her where the clothes favored. She said in the corner near the front. I then followed her walk around two to three turn into a dark alley. I suddenly heart stopped footstep hits. Behold late already that women face suddenly pull eyes stare of low to perfectly round and I shouted: "you shameless play rascal don't watch look? 'my mind a surprised she was seized my collar' walk police station to! 'I know met chi son quickly ask her: "elder sister you can't so I first came here don't understand rules you have what za here." the good say speak By this time I clearly saw there are a few men in the hutongs figure to a flash to stealthy dark secret. This time the woman grabbed me collarband hand began to stretch to my inside. I a pushing her arm said: 'big sister I come ". Say a bundle of money with drawn to 'ErBaiKuai again you drop the my skin ". The woman a taken the bosom suddenly and Chi hitching a Chi laughing 'eldest brother with you a joke but you seriously. Your child his dad is not at home on a business trip you to my house and sit in it. 200 dollars I take protect rightness get you. 'where I still dared to stop turn and run away. Want to know my body still holds two thousand money block? Listen to the woman behind the wave wave smile scold 1 'LaoMaoEr'.
HaoChangQing talked of colour vision but never left front road.
HaoYuKun and gallant E all listen on mbt staka yan color effects-packed chiller.
Oh very fierce! If you don't give her money? Like her police station. Hao months E heart angry schemes.
HaoChangQing and press a sound horn: she didn't silly? Police would really go? If you do not recognize her partner is nearby pops up to your beautiful.
Remember that lane report to public security department. HaoYuKun brought forth a stream of uneven gas.
HaoChangQing smiled: those people dare to bring you to go there don't check need not ask the poor mouse that has only one hole they nest wouldn't there.
HaoYuKun, hao E simultaneously on a sound no words.
HaoChangQing words but not completely: now doing the reform open calls for release steps shook out courage some people will spend more than HuaDianZi draws and is the single do this not the money business.
Have a rental car pull open with two guests into a restaurant on the provincial capital eating eating driver poured drunkly in table but can't afford a car look sleep wake up already without a trace a car and didn't blink tens. Now in HunShi eyes bright outside no heart not trap. Sometimes money touch live nose a touch is wrong; Sometimes see not only can drain money so nerve. Take a trip I this empty ran to the wuchang is driving along the blinds run if I take a live point make a 300500 carload bulk easily spread. Play cars such as play tiger but as long as will play dragon also not afraid. HaoChangQing words such as fountain.
HaoChangQing a dozen steering body shook a diagonal two I bumped into the back seat.

No comments:

Post a Comment