Tuesday, April 5, 2011

really a damned person

I woke up mbt uk sale a dream! Wow! Even sighs are so handsome shout! If there is the 21st century words... He is red! Then he caught his hand the word of whether can also share out bonus shout? Ha ha ha! I really smart! Forehead? STOP! He just say? ... !CAO! He unexpectedly scold me is an idiot! Think that year I also of our school straight! Is ! Ah? Isn't just find he can find the way home?

But it looks is still find the people already handsome figure! Ah. See him dress should be a rich family master? Ha ha! If you is good to do after ather ~

In this way over several days,

I have told my stomach began MBT Tupu, this ancient steamed stuffed bun really expensive

A steamed stuffed bun two COINS, that guy just give me a coin, please clearly is see my wretchedness that can't give me a? This would rather not to me! I make can only watch steamed stuffed bun oneself do not have f eat them! Steamed stuffed bun our fate so short? Ah ~

Drag me this where tired body wandered the streets ~ ah! Darling don't call the line? T.M.D stay will turn the first house za see old niang went begging
(crowd:...) Anyway, the bird in the manger broken place also nobody know I am! Even if someone know me he didn't know it was me! Thought of here I suddenly feel whole body easily.

I am on the corner to the wish of face pious way: Jesus! Buddha! Bodhisattva! Please! I turned around and later must be of a rich family! The best is the handsome man home! Oh buy the garyu garyu!
10.9.8.7.6.5.4.3.2.1.0 turn! = =

10.9.8.7.6.5.4.3.2.1.0 when I open my eyes! My a mule! MBT Goti house! The imposing manner! The scale! The air! That style! (nonsense. Must be ancient style!) Oh buy garyu! God you old really take care of me! I must give you back burning incense!

But I just want to say. Why is prime minister mansion? Seemingly only small than the emperor? In case I a bundle in somebody else noises.then took I think when the assassin. The ancients most do not speak evidence! A head the rigidity of the die! But mbt moja fu fierce desperately! Others the sword I'll brush can didn't! My life shouldn't unique!

Proper I wavering can this damn belly like the more powerful the call in the T.M.D speak: you talk not to calculate words you the don't eat Lao tze acridone call dead you! ...

No comments:

Post a Comment