Wednesday, February 16, 2011

although feel is very beautiful

ShuZhai: look human vision

(levelt flowers be not a flower - zhou guoping dialogue WangXiaoHui ", writers press)

You occupy a woman's body is a rude, later you no longer possess is a more horrible offensive. The former is only infringed on her sense of shame, and the latter is infringed on her pride.

The flesh is a woman felt both inferiority, and feel proud of things.

People in relationships exposed not but your own flesh, and it is his own soul - the beauty of the soul or ugly, rich or emptiness. A person of the opposite sex can treat attitude that most of his spirit, he in bales from beast to rise the ladder in how height.

Zhou guoping: what you think of shooting body works? How can think of "Yin and Yang" such abstract philosophical subject?

WangXiaoHui: "Yin and Yang" series is my earliest clap body work, and that was in 1990, I just go to Europe for three or four years. Before this, the human body photography is a to me the box, I never had contacted, or even to also haven't thought about it. I also saw little human body, even in sketching, we collabrate just draw ShiGaoXiang. I in Germany in university of time, usually in the ancient Greek art museum near brought together with students draw those statues,but never put them and really human body together.

I took the opportunity of human body is a magazine manuscripts, this magazine called "HQ" (" High Quality ", or "High Quality" abbreviation), it is a design and art magazine, each issue will invite some different areas of artists a theme creative freedom. I the issue of the topic is "left and right", was invited designers, artists, sculptors and I four people on this theme to create. Read the title, the first reaction is thought of China's "male left female right" that story.

Later I found out that the phrase was and traditional Taoism concerned. I its sudden think: why can't use human photography to show this topic? Then I found a black female model and male models to accomplice this group of "Yin and Yang" of the human body photography series.

The first shooting, is in an empty theater stage, at that time is late autumn weather, very cool. I asked the four models consumedly square square standing on the stage, wait for me at the mercy of bizet a friend in control lighting, they constantly ask me not. But my psychological preparation is insufficient still, so I hesitated let friends open headlight. For me, it is definitely a culture shock, models didn't embarrassed, but is my embarrassed.

No comments:

Post a Comment