Monday, February 28, 2011

Afraid there was no such an opportunity

"What! Is men perform place, observers are female talents of, you hard to do not almost know same-sex reactive opposites attract. Right. This sentence of little use for you!" I have my eyes and sight the stage. "The LinFeng is your friend!"


"He was a, my friend has a lot of." Listen to him the words I chin all is going to fall off. "No necessary this expression, the art gallery is I open, the inside all of the artists are my friend invited here, but the whole dynasty collected best man, so, show tonight be good seeing."


"Why?"


"Do you think I could also give your privately out palace chance?" His face must again very smelly, but my eyes fastened on the stage, I don't want to miss a program.


That night the bulletin, although it's ok, but I'm the modern afterwards too old-fashioned, if performance by me to do art direction, I guarantee that those depicted not look silly cannot. But from that night after I was the guy grounded, he told me out great prince's mansion. But it doesn't matter, I is who ah! I but 2008 through to ancient superman, you just banned my foot, forbidden not my thoughts!


This time I was bored while taking advantage of the six start, you say don't let me go out, but didn't say not to let me please people come in!


"See prince princess." Nice man! How he can be so beautiful! "LinFeng see prince princess."


"Oh! PingShen." A bit rude if he really is SiTuMingZhe of that, we're sisters!


"Mr. Lin, I hear your piano art is special, I've just come next month is the birthday of the dowager, I like the dowager birthday that day stage, so I want to please guide my piano art, don't know Mr. How does that sound?"


"Prince princess directly call my name went, known as SIMS cannot afford Mr Prince's princess,So don't know how to let SIMS instruction.


"Well! Seem to have to start from the very beginning, because I can't play the piano." Look at LinFeng body fibrillation once I endure smile to say, "but have songwriter, if you put this tune church I will do."


"Songwriter where?"


"I can't write, but I can sing out." Ephraim son already prepared the paper and pen to take out. "Mr. Help to help you down."


I sang a blue and white porcelain, this is a song I think most gu, is also my favorite songs. I haven't finished singing, I saw LinFeng pen fell, eyes straight, with mouth open and forgot to closed. Stay me finish sing he has to stay in that for a while.


"It is bestowed by prince songwriter." He quavered all voice asked.


"It is my a cloud swept researchers-and the friend." I won't tell you who you are silly, in case you let me introduce to you, I go to find you jay and wenshan.


"Good word good song, next never heard such a touching song. Prince exposed to sing the song again next, just remember all not only appreciate songwriter."


"I remember songwriter." How is that guy, dead hand. "Night art museum and performance, you first to go back! I'll let a person remember good songwriter to you."


"Yes, next 1950-51)."


"Tomorrow, but also taught me to play the piano!" This person how go! "What time shall we meet tomorrow!" SiTuMingZhe have so terrible? How so! See SiTuMingZhe just didn't look back on.


"The piano art museum is necessary for people to teach?" He is interested in looking at me. "The song, LiuMingZhe done?"


HMM? Tone wrong! Then ask yourself just rightness! You will have so of talent? "No, behas the XianFengDaoGu friends."


"You will have such friends?"


"What things? How do I can not have such friends. That you really must prohibit to LinFeng teach me to play the piano, or I go to art museum academic! I'm also looking for two people to my music dancing!"


"To sing the song again! I hear happy, perhaps can consider." What words, when I was singing. "What do you really want to sing! LinFeng still wait for songwriter! Do you think LinFeng if not for this first songwriter will promise to teach you harp?" AnQian situ in Taiwan to sit down, picked up a pen. "The rain dream huang younger sister, don't know for how long, he didn't promise!"


"But just isn't he didn't also allow?"


"At least he didn't refuse." Listen to the about moncle jecket SiTuMingZhe this sentence, I like very have hope!

No comments:

Post a Comment