Thursday, February 24, 2011

baby even without dad actually also

I was outside looking for a house and decorate the thing of the house,Predecessors have been carried out in the dark, should say no one knows it. However thinking of moving out, my heart is really very painful, very painful. So has been dragging, today think tomorrow, tomorrow till the day after tomorrow. So a delay, but after a week.

One evening, I early back home, I think I'll have to move out lived, should make parents-in-law know. Night came back home until 8 o 'clock now, just husband brought baby to walk around, I thought it the day that helped me also, husband now have not I considered at the inside, when I thought, I'd love to go to where which, he didn't even qualification tube my.

"Mom, I'm determined to start with the baby move out." I see her mother-in-law was watching TV, walk over and get right to the point.

"Oh? Are you crazy? What you say madness? What are you talking about?" The mother-in-law is scared to death,New called loudly, grandfather in the room also heard, it came out.

"Dad, mom, you see my morning star this continues to really just increase resentment just, as you can see, he now eyes did not contain me, two mutually hatred is the man living under one roof, you know, I have much pain? I've thought about that, I originally for the baby, so dare not divorce. Since always, from baby born that day, I always think, if the baby no daddy, that I will not be able to yourself a baby daughter, now I finally understand, can live very good, besides now have bigger babies, school, daytime I send her to school at night then pick her up, I can take good care of the baby." I breathe the hidden deep in the heart words all poured out.

"I asked, meizi children must be morning star, these days you can see morning star to have feelings of the plum is, since such, first I moved out ok, divorce procedures I also not understand, can do it again slowly." I don't let her have interrupted to chance, breath the words spoken parts in an opera.

"Oh? You... you this man. Let's do good ah" mother-in-law nasty began to cry.

"Such a big thing, how can you decide? You with your mom and dad ever said? You with morning star said?" Grandfather also startled, asked.

That is true, I who also said.awoke, I had to quietly, don't talk. "Since not all my yourself in deciding on all things? And why now want to pass so many people agree? Husband, you would be out here with another female life son, ever asked in-laws, ever asked my mom and dad ever asked me?" In my heart silently sigh a way.

When I become speechless, mother-in-law has given her son played the telephone and ask him to come home at the fastest speed.

"Morning star, wen to bring the baby to live away! You see what to do with good?" The husband before the door, the mother-in-law run past is nose and tears, said the mother-in-law so sad, to tell the truth, I was a bit surprised.

"Mom, you say?" Husband seems didn't understand.

"Speak to with your divorce, you must first with the baby first moved out, again after divorcing formalities." Father-in-law really tall person, the noodles don't change color and smoking a cigarette put problems said understood.

"How, finally unbearable to move out? Find which millionaire? Should become wealthy woman? Congratulations you ah, early know you will have today. Divorce is ok, but the baby to give me,about moncle jecket and you to be paid to me 100 million all expenses." The husband took part sarcasm tone, face don't change the finish the above words.

My whole body as if hit by lightning general, stiff stiff, sitting there two eyes super staring at that once said lifetime love me one man, I no longer the whole body blood flow, I opened good big mouth, but hair don't breathe a word, I angry, angry!

No comments:

Post a Comment