Friday, February 25, 2011

reading is annual take an examination

Still have to say first my uncle and aunt.

Uncle and aunt, their cultural revolution experiences and mountain village, may say that passes through the bridge, than my path even longer. Later, form turned around after, uncle became our little town a bureau,about moncle jecket director of uncle knowledgeable, not only in our city in the country, is also a a little famous figures. My aunt is a key middle school of small teacher, two old man have retired HanYiLongSun.

In this small town of boys, uncle is so extraordinary, he would like to have a daughter, it happened that aunt life is has borne him three sons. Listen to mama said, when my aunt's third son be born, uncle is so depressed, two days no bread?

Later uncle will want from us a few lists sisters in a dry daughter, young aunt confess home three daughters all pure as jade, uncle has just picked out young aunt home daughter do dry daughter. Hear, I at that time grow very general, uncle no liking for eye. Which know, then all the Cousins, I grow most outstanding, of the first, uncle quite regret not disown me to do her daughter. In order to make up for the disappointment, I am in key middle school in high school for three years, uncle aunt let I tell them to live together, took good care of me.

Although I have never yelled uncle aunt 1 parents, but in my heart is with my uncle aunt will kiss dad kiss mama same, Predecessors holiday, I want to go to visit uncle's husband on two elderly. Only this year is different, this year, I simply don't want to see anyone.

In olden days, I wish uncle aunt everyday family came to play, but now things completely changed, now uncle aunt suddenly to a husband house come, I don't know how to treat the husband will of lovely and respectable old man, to tell the truth, I was a bit bottom or not.

Very disturbing of into the door "home", but found home a lot more people.

Uncle aunt a bit familiar with husband and two men in chat and seemed quite happy chat, I just take the door, can hear uncle occasionally from gently laughter. That's uncle have unique laughter, in my memory, have never heard uncle laugh,New even if it is very unhappy, he is only a "ah..." The light smile several loud.

No comments:

Post a Comment