Saturday, February 19, 2011

In Beijing for intensive interviews

QianYongGang and Shanghai jiaotong university press had been thinking about what I said "a prestigious qian xuesen biography" writing.



By 2010, on March 20, LiuPeiYing come to my house to discuss the qian xuesen QuanChuan published matters. She told about moncle jecket , press hope in qian xuesen's death anniversary publications. Considering the general armaments department in the organization to write a "official" version of "qian xuesen biography, I this" QuanChuan "qian xuesen qian xuesen had was changed to the".



Although LiuPeiYing didn't say, I guess QianYongGang recently will come to Shanghai, she is to DaQianZhan.



Sure enough, the 2010 March 25 evening, LiuPeiYing driving to pick me up and his wife go to Shanghai yiheng jas porch, road yuqing QianYongGang and ZhangTianWei there waiting for me. I send QianYongGang and LiuPeiYing each a volume of Hong Kong edition of the decryption qian xuesen ". That night, the 谈定 qian xuesen writing of plan, preliminary decision early may I go to Beijing to interview, thin talked qian xuesen's "WanJin mu" problems.



2010 April 27, I have just arrived from chengdu in sichuan province over the national book fair activity returned to Shanghai, he received QianYongGang E-mail, very detailed wrote out in Beijing needs to do supplement interview list and contact information. QianYongGang work, like his father that seriously, meticulous, seeing that zhang interview list, I be clear at a glance.



2010 on May 11, I with his wife from Shanghai to Beijing, the intensive interviews. Besides QianYongGang andgive interview on the list of figures outside, I also added interviewed QianYueHua, roch, guo h waiting for many and xuesen close. Make me special touched is, the age of 90 91 years old QianYueHua, LiPei,In 93 LiRui, 95-year-old guo h, etc with 80 people are qian xuesen related accepted my interview.



In this interview, Beijing daily hoping, north to changping, west to YuQuan road, east to the sanlitun, south to guang qu men. Almost every wife and I always first enter cafeteria for breakfast, and then like office worker as set off on day interview road. At noon in the interview place find a nearby hotel to have a meal, then continue on the afternoon of travel. When I was young, often in Beijing do such coarctation, big workload for the interview. For "age" has entered the years and opened the glaive's me, so high load interview appears hardships. As I interview, side notes, light a thick interview notebook, and temporary bought a new laptop. Every night, I want your notes and the interview recording (to prevent accidental, I use two digital recorder with recording) input laptop computer. Almost every night simply to QianYongGang through a telephone, and inform interview, consult relevant problems. In addition, with the next day interview object to speak start , implement interview place and time.

No comments:

Post a Comment